Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Getting closer!

Since my last post, we completed the child birthing class at Community North. Per the name tags, Sara(h) was there four times. Accompanying her, in order of appearance (four week class) were Dr. Robert Oppenheimer, Tyler Durden, Hunter S. Thompson, and Dr. Cliff Huxtable. We learned quite a bit, got to see some exciting video, and another guy in the class and I made a ton of smart-ass comments. Fun was had by all. Well, at least two of us.

Until last Friday, the baby's room looked "like a baby shower exploded all over it" according to the wife. Luckily, our friend Windi and her baby, Miss Not Appearing In This Blog, came over and helped turn it into a functional and organized space for a baby. And maybe some parents who are trying to keep the baby from crying every 30 seconds. So, here are some pictures.



She'll undoubtedly be a little perturbed that I posted this, but here's a picture of Sara(h) in front of the crib.

The official due date for the baby is two weeks from today. Place your bets now on whether or not we'll make it that far. But, all the baby showers are completed and the house is as ready as it's probably going to get before the baby shows up.

4 comments:

  1. Squee! Sara and the bump look adorable in her mommy dress :) Crib looks great too- job well done by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put me down for 4/29. What do I get if I win?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll let you change a diaper. :)

      Delete
    2. If by change a diaper you mean throw the baby away, I'm in.

      Delete